What the ZestMasters Program Is All About:
- In-person, 2-day instruction and hands-on learning from world-class clinicians.
- 33 CE Credits (includes 10 on-demand training sessions with a minimum of 16 hrs. of required & bonus materials sessions).
- Access to on-demand, online prerequisite courses.
- Over $3000 of usable and hands-on products.
- Learn how to easily transform your practice into a FIXED, full-arch powerhouse using the one and only LOCATOR system.
- A fun-filled dinner - "event" in the heart of Las Vegas!
- A one-of-a-kind experience complete with new friends and the camaraderie that only ZestMasters can provide!
Participants will attend a LIVE hands-on course which encompasses evidence and clinical-based lecture theory with a hands-on workshop with full-arch dental implant diagnosis, treatment planning, and clinical procedures. This 2-day in-person program is designed for clinicians that would like to both treatment plan and treat implant retained removable and fixed prosthodontics. This course provides didactic and hands-on training for the successful treatment of the edentulous patient utilizing contemporary implant-retained, tissue-supported treatment options. Many clinical situations will be presented with a step-by-step simplified approach to provide a final prosthesis that meets and exceeds expectations from functional and esthetic perspectives. As our only LIVE session in addition to the didactic and hands-on sessions featuring multiple “ask the experts sessions,” we will be incorporating our Capstone Dinner Event that includes, a graduation dinner, presentation of “Mastership Certification Awards,” attendee case presentations, and other activities.
1. Understand diagnosis, treatment planning, and prosthetic space requirements of implant options.
2. Acquire knowledge and confidence in utilizing standard-diameter and narrow-diameter implants and surgical kits
3. Acquire a basic understanding of the surgical and prosthetic protocols of implant overdentures
Zest LV Global Edu Center
4040 S Eastern Ave, Unit #330
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Zest CE Cancellation Policy:
In the event that a registrant needs to cancel, please email email@example.com at least 30 days prior to the course date to receive a full refund. Cancellations received less than 30 days, but more than 15 days prior to the course date will receive a 50% refund. No refunds are provided after this date. Failure to attend the meeting without written notification will not qualify for a refund. Zest reserves the right to cancel the course at any time leading up to the course date. We encourage registrations to book flexible travel; Zest will not reimburse any flights, hotels, mileage, meals due to course postponement or cancellation.